Legend of the ZERO Chapter 3 Zero and the Mobile Dolls Written by: Tallgeese686 email: Tallgeese686@cs.com website: ZerosGW.com After retrieving one of the pods Heero accessed the pods memory and in front of all of them he replayed exactly what Zero showed the colony as the watched Quatre remembered scenes from when he destroyed the first colony and when he destroyed the Vayeate and lost Trowa in space. Duo also remembered the scenes from when he piloted Wing Zero scene thought they thought they all saw detailed clips from when they piloted Zero. When it was all over Quatre asked Duo>>Duo did you see what I did with Zero when he was first built? Duo>> Huh all I saw was when I piloted Zero Quatre>> Did anyone else see what I did in Zero?? Everyone shaking their heads left them wondering how that with one screen Zero could show them all their time in Zero and not see the other's? They were still on their way to where Zero was headed he had this time destroyed an only half complete colony but it was a relatively large one for some reason Zero was trying not to harm any civilians. When they finally arrived they noticed that the colony that was supposedly destroyed in fact was still intact with the exception of a large whole in the left side. As they approached they noticed that Zero was standing on the top of the center column from which the colony rotated. Just as soon as they were about to approach Zero his head raised and his eyes glowed extremely bright. Then as if on command the entire colony lit up, but no with the glow of millions of tiny windows but with the glow of thousands of Mobile Dolls II. Heero instantly stopped the ship and watched as the colony continued to light up with these Mobile Doll eyes. Then just as the pilots headed for their Gundams Zero hovered up and pointed directly at the ship they were on. Heero>> Hurry up and get to your Gundams Zero's Mobile Dolls are going to attack! Duo>> What!!? Quatre>> Come on we have to hurry! As the pilots raced towards their Gundams Heero with no Gundam to use stayed and watched as the Mobile Dolls came closer and closer. The four remaining Gundams raced into battle and started to chew their way straight through the Mobile Dolls, all the time heading straight for Zero. Zero was as calm as ever the closer they came to him the more Dolls attacked them. Suddenly back in the ship Heero picked up another Gundanium object heading straight for the attacking Gundams. Heero>> Huh!? The Epyon! Heero>> Hey guys Epyon is heading straight for you look out! Duo>>What!? Quatre>>Where? Trowa>>That can't be! Wufei>>Huh I figured Zechs wouldn't die that easily. Heero>> Anyway be on the lookout we don't know what he will do. Zechs shot straight for the battling Gundams and brought out his beam saber just as he approached the outer Mobile Dolls. Since he was approaching form the back of Zero and Zero was busy keeping the Gundams entertained Zero did not sense the Epyon's presence until it was too late. Zechs speed at full speed towards Zero the Epyon was still missing it's left arm and a lower portion of his left wing and the upper curl on his right wing. Heero wondered how Zechs was planning to fight like that but he knew Zechs could fight even with a major handicap like that. NEXT on Zegend of the ZERO pt 4, Farewell to a Friend and a Foe Duo>>Woah look at 'em go! With a slice of his blade Epyon chopped off the outer edge of Zero's Shoulder armor. With little time to react Zero brings out his Buster Rifle and blasts Epyon's left arm. Zero thinks he just blew off Epyon' arm when he remembers that he had alredy cut off Epyon's arm inside Block A of the Libra.