Gundam Wing "The Arrival Of Desert Rose" Chapter 3 Written by: Lita email: Kattra02119@aol.com "Well, doesn't the world look beautiful from here. HA! You will live to see another morning!" Zechs half said and laughed. " Well in that case Zechs maybe we should take you with us!" Kat yelled, and went in for an attack, but Zechs shielded himself. All of the sudden; there came a flash of light that just missed Zech's gundam, It was Wufai! "Wufai, you're here!" Quatre said, but at that same time Zechs had hit Quatre and winded him. As Quatre tried to breathe Kat took out anger on Zechs for everything he had ever done to her and to the ones she cared most for. "You are going to pay for what you have done to my life!" Kat yelled out in anger. She then took out her staff and it started to glow bright yellow and a bright shining light came forth and blinded Zechs. Meanwhile he pushed a button that went to Libra, "Ok Mr. Millirado has sent the word for use to release the mobile dolls." The Mobile Dolls Attack~ As the light faded Zech's taunting laugh came forth. "You fools! You have fallen right into my trap! This is the part were I will kill you all and be down with you!" Zechs started his taunting laugh. "Y'all! look there about a thousand mobile dolls coming strait for us!" Kat yelled out. Then Zechs made his get away. "Oh he is getting away!" Duo said with frustration." Let'em go, he will be trapped in his own game some day, you will all see this." Kat said with wisdom on her side. Quatre and Heero, Duo and Trowa were amazed by the word's she said. Heero sighed with agreement. And with a "Hmmp" Duo agreed to. "Come on lets go kick some mobile suit butt!" Quatre said. With that everyone raised off, but Relena and Kat stayed behind. As the boys went into destroy, The mobile dolls went strait past them and towards Kat and Relena! But instead of falling, Kat was betting their metal tails as if she were playing cards with Duo. But there were to many to fight and to protect Relena at the same time, So she pushed a button to send a message to the others, " Hey y'all I need some back up and fast, there are to many of them for me to handle." she was hit and it was hard to get the gundam strait, "Come on y'all!" then the screen went to static. They entered the battle and with grace all the gundam pilots destroyed the rest of the mobile dolls that were left. Kat's Departure~ Kat was walking in the hallway with a suitcase , she had her hair in her long usual braid, with her hair shinning and with the red streak's looking dark blood red they came together in a tight simple braid. She was wearing her green army boots that came right below the knee and a skirt that hit 3 inches above the knee. She was wearing a coat that had "OZ" on it; it had a couple of badges, which she had earned. As she said good-bye to everyone she had a weird gleam in her eye as she looked at Duo and said, " I'll meet you in the next battle ready to fight!" she said she laughed and hugged him, then she laughed. "Hey Quatre! You know I have always had a thing for you!" she blushed. Everybody was shocked she leaned next to him and gave him a peak on the cheek, he blushed. Then she said bye to every one else. She got up to the air lock and yelled, " I'll be back!" that reminded everyone of the movies and the laughed. ~Is this truly the end with Kat or will she be back?