Gundam Wing "The Arrival Of Desert Rose" Chapter 2 Written by: Lita email: Kattra02119@aol.com "Duo! Were is Kat?!?" Quatre was in a panic. All the sudden the both heard a rumble that sounded like it was coming from the garage. They both looked out the window; they saw Kat's gundam leaving the ship! Quatre and Duo both looked at each other in bewilderment. Then Duo turned away from the window and put his back to it. "Duo come on we have to go after her!" Quatre yelled." "No we don't Quatre, she can take care of her self." "And we don't even now where she went to." Duo said calmly. "Yes we do have a way to find out were she went to." Quatre said with a determined look on his face. The Battle~ "Zechs, you are going to die and you know it!" yelled Relena with frustration. "Well well well , looks like my little sister has it in her, I always knew she couldn't keep all that anger in her for long!" he started to laugh again. All the sudden there was a flash of light right by the head of Epyon. It was Kat in Desert Rose! "Who in the Hell is this!?" Zechs yelled out." I am who you think I am, Milliardo." Kat said with a smirk. " No it can't be........." Zechs was quite for about 5 minutes. Then he heard," You thought you killed me didn't you, Milliardo. You thought you had eternal victory didn't you. Well that luck just changed!" she slashed out with the hot metal staff she held and hit Epyon. "This is for my brother Josh who you killed two months ago!" Kat yelled in anger. Duo and Quatre found where Kat was; the two watched the battle from a far. The two had never seen a Gundam fight like this, it was more fast, and had more weapons. Kat was fierce in this game, she used everything she had and hit Zechs perfectly, she knew where to hit so everything would malfunction but not blow-up. Then at that moment the red light that shown in the eyes of Epyon went out. The Battle Has Just Begun~ The red flair in the eyes of the Epyon came back to live! Kat murmured to her self," How can this be? Epyon has a back up system!" Then they heard what they were expecting that taunting laugh. Duo and Quatre started the engines and went to were the battle was. " Quatre, Duo! you are hear, but how did you now.." Kat was cut off because she had to deflect a hit from Zechs. She pushed him off and hit him clear as day. The sun was coming over the earth as daybreak hit.