Chapter 2 of Gundam Wing A New World By: KAG Ryan and the few people against Releena have formed a colony of their own. With scientists they were able to build many new suits and new mobile dolls, with advanced technology. These dolls are planted with the fighting tactics of a very skilled pilot whose name is unknown. With these skills the dolls are stronger than an average manned mobile suit, maybe as strong as the weakest of the Gundam pilots. With this technology and amount of firepower it would be simple to take out any normal manned suit. With these dolls and normal manned suits, it maybe possible to wipe out the new generation of Gundam pilots, but maybe harder to destroy the old, more experienced Gundam pilots. Now with this equipment they plan on destroying the earth, space colonies, and the lunar base. Some of the people he has working for him are Cr. Spencer Sanders, Lt. Josh Mallico, and Sr. Chris Aiello. These men are some of the best pilots other than the Gundams. They have the most powerful suits, the Epyon Jr. But these men lack the strategies of true battle. These men are indeed skilled fighters but they are not able to comprehend the battlefield well enough to strategize plans in a true war situation. Col. Sanders is a master of weaponry, Lt. Mallico is a master of piloting, and Sr. Aiello is a master of warfare. The two people that follow Cr. Aiello are Jared Bell and Grant Dople. These two are master killers; they have killed many people just for fun. Jared and Grant pilot the custom Vae 8 & Murcuariase. The Gundam team cossets of Kyle, Silvia, Miles, Corey, Duo, Wolffe, Quatre, David, Joe, Chris D. and Bubba, new pilots, and crew-workers Kevin, Steve, and Michele. There are also two new scientists, Rya & Andrew; they created Joe, Chris, and Bubba's new model Gundams. Together they can create some of the most powerful suits possible. Queen Releena has tried many times to have Ryan and his new space colony join her and the other citizens of the new world alliance, and to stop they're plots to destroy the earth and colonies. Although he has refused every time Releena wishes not to start a war for two reasons: her idea of total peace and the fact that he is her nephew. For these reasons she has not aloud her husband or his fellow Gundam pilots attack him. Ryan has formed his own alliance and is now taking action. He has declared war against the New World alliance and has taken out the lunar base. Queen Releena has tried for months to resolve this peacefully, but her husband Heero will not allow her not to take action any longer, and has gathered the new and old Gundam pilots and started to attack his nephew.